Tuesday, April 8, 2014

And then she vanished...but no! Not that lucky.

I'm a terrible web log author. I haven't written enough posts to attract an audience, let alone keep one. In the interest of keeping myself fit this year, though, I've decided to return to this little soap-box of mine and make better use of it, if only to perform an intellectual form of exercise, much like people who are much more industrious than I am might walk on a treadmill every day or chase bees for a living. (I have no idea how the latter activity could even be remotely considered an appropriate metaphor. But there we are.) I also plan to purchase a bicycle this month. That was beside the point.

I'm going to do my darndest to make this a weekly thing, this foray into the world of, "Well, I didn't have anything else planned for the next two-and-a-half minutes of my life, so why not mosey on over to 'En Route to Hungary' to see what kind of nonsense she's passing off as an entry now?" So Dear Reader (there I go talking to myself in public again...), stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment